Thursday, June 21, 2007

Getting Started!!

Well, I have finally started my Blog.....I have been reading so many and have been really wanting to get started - so here it goes...

Our time line begins like this:
8/88 My husband Bob and I were Married and from the beginning we have always known that we would adopt - it was just a matter of when!!

5/90 Our first child was born - Bobby - Wow - it's hard to believe that he is 17 NOW!!

5/92 - 5/95 We tried to have another baby and the doctors told us that if I didn't get pregnant in a year then we wouldn't be able to....long story...but after a while we knew that if we didn't have another baby that we would again some day because as I said we had ALWAYS planned to adopt!!

7/96 One year & two months later - I was pregnant

3/97 Our Second son was born - thus being the name - CHANCE - and Chance is now 10

6/04 We moved into another home (& last one - because we are NEVER moving again!)

7/05 We confirmed that we were ready to begin the Adoption process and here we are...

8/05 Began the Paper work
9/05 Physicals for all
10/05 Passports arrived- yeah!!!
11/05 Paper chasing
12/05 In addition to paper chasing spending quality time with Friends and Family!
2/3/06 Documents sent to China!!
2/27/06 We are Logged IN!!! And the waiting began!!

It's now:
6/07 Who would have thought that we would still be waiting...

3 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

Welcome to Blogger world!!!

It's really a great way of keeping your thoughts and meeting others who are going through the same things!!

Thanks for visiting us over at our site!!

Blessings,

Dawn

Kramer said...

I'm so glad you have started your blog. I'll be checking in on you!

Shannon said...

Your blog is coming along! I know you can't wait til you can post about your princess! =)